Make your mark on the tech media and beyond.
News outlets look to CB Insights as an authoritative resource on emerging industries, venture capital, startups and technology trends. As a PR coordinator, you’ll help expand our media outreach and build meaningful relationships with reporters who trust our research.
This is a great opportunity to join the PR team of one of the fastest-growing tech startups in NYC. No day is the same here; editorial opportunities are plentiful since our research touches multiple sectors beyond tech and VC. We’re looking for a bright, professional and enthusiastic self-starter interested in helping build a top-notch communications program from the ground up. Someone who knows how to ask the right questions, and get things done.
- Field daily press inquiries and work with our research team to answer data pulls and requests for comment
- Assist with media outreach to promote CB Insights’ reports, research briefs and webinars
- Conduct daily media monitoring and flag relevant clips
- Continue to build and update our press lists
- Maintain the CB Insights editorial calendar
- Write pitches and other communications materials
- Implement and help strategize PR around CBI events
- Work closely with the PR manager on editorial opportunities that span multiple verticals
- Research participation opportunities at industry conferences
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of PR/communications or related experience
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!