Hinge is seeking a PR Manager to develop and support key PR initiatives that increase Hinge’s brand awareness across its US and International markets. This role will support Hinge’s global communications efforts and strategic partnerships, as well as manage the department's administrative tasks. As we scale, it is important that we clearly and proactively communicate our mission to existing and new markets.
- Execute Hinge’s media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in digital, print, and broadcast outlets
- Manage Hinge’s PR firms -- both domestic and international
- Write clear and concise press releases, media alerts, and pitches
- Prepare briefing docs and write talking points to prep C-level execs for various speaking engagements and media opportunities
- Create and support a regular cadence of Hinge press across all markets
- Respond to all inbound media requests
- Evaluate opportunities for brand partnerships
- Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized
- 3- 5 years of PR and communication experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Strong storytelling ability
- Proven track record of creating and executing successful PR campaigns at a national level
- Experience drafting press releases, media alerts, talking points, briefing docs, and other media assets
- Strong relationships with tech and consumer outlets on both the local and national level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Cision and Meltwater media monitoring tools
- Producer contacts at local and national broadcast networks
- Media prepping experience (C-Level execs)
- Crisis PR experience
- Event planning experience
- Increase our mScore (measured via Meltwater) by 5 points
- Create and secure 8+ brand first stories that receive positive coverage
- Maintain strong working relationships with our agencies
- Help hire and onboard new agencies
- Develop strong media training skills
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.Our Culture
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.