Hinge is seeking a PR Specialist to develop and support key PR initiatives that increase Hinge’s brand awareness across the US and our key international markets. This role will support Hinge’s global communications efforts and strategic partnerships, as well as manage the department’s administrative tasks.
What You'll Do:
- Manage inbound media/pr requests.
- Help execute PR campaigns or brand partnerships, including coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Draft talking points for all media opportunities.
- Schedule and staff spokesperson interviews.
- Maintain a Communications calendar, including brainstorming new creative pitch angles.
- Actively monitor the dating, competitor and media landscapes to identify storytelling opportunities.
- Support monthly reporting of PR initiatives.
What You'll Need:
- 2- 3 years of experience working at an agency.
- Passion for storytelling, including brainstorming new press angles
- Ability to identify press targets in the tech and consumer space for story ideas
- Experience drafting media alerts, talking points, and other key communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description