Product Marketing Analyst, Marketing Analytics at Peloton
The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 4 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, Portfolio Optimization, and Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join our Product Marketing Analytics function- a hybrid of traditional responsibilities in product, marketing, and business analytics. This team is the "swiss army knife" of applying data for impact and plays a critical role in holistic measurement of acquisition, retention, and engagement KPIs across our lines of business. This role will support Peloton’s Connected Fitness products and will report to the Director of Product Marketing Analytics. The ideal candidate combines business acumen and communication skills with analytical skills, with a passion for marrying the art and science of analytics and working with product marketing teams to interpret data and drive impact.
- Collaborate with a variety of business stakeholder teams (e.g. Product Marketing, Media, Lifecycle, Brand, Creative, Web, Insights) to understand marketing strategy/execution tactics and help teams apply data-driven insights and solutions
- Understand existing metrics/data availability across Marketing, Revenue, Member, Data Science, and Product Analytics
- Thoughtfully develop primary/secondary metrics and dashboards to track customer health across all stages of their lifecycle - acquisition, retention, and engagement - and leverage structured and disciplined thought processes to provide holistic and nuanced interpretations of this data
- Holistically measure brand & DR cross-channel marketing campaigns across a plethora of metrics (e.g. sales, visitors, leads, test class, brand awareness/consideration) to understand short- and long-term business impact
- Surface data and reporting that answers direct questions, as well as support self-service reporting and evangelize best practices across non-technical marketing stakeholders
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics, product analytics, consulting, or similar field
- Experience working with large sets of data leveraging SQL and/or Excel
- Experience with data visualization products such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience conducting and reporting out on business modeling/analysis using Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with media measurement, including MMM, MTA, incremental lift studies, and A/B testing, as well as an understanding of strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Ability to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to less technical stakeholders
- Ability to quickly pivot between projects and priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.