Product Marketing - Competitive Intelligence Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.How You Will Make an Impact:
COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE: Responsible for ensuring DailyPay sales & marketing teams have the maximum amount of knowledge of the competitive landscape as is possible
- Creating comparative frameworks to differentiate DailyPay’s product offering from competing offerings in the market
- Market intelligence: maintain a competitive intelligence repository and that is shared throughout the organization, based on needs
- Tracking competitors through CI software, monitoring Slack channels and systemizing data
DATA INSIGHTS: Responsible for collecting data insights from DailyPay user data and organizing them in a data library
- Training & Enablement: create sales collateral (sales memos and slides)
- Product positioning framework
- When we release a new product or feature, create and share new assets (e.g., slides, one pagers) with Enablement / Sales
- Represent product marketing team on the Insights Committee
- Relay sales feedback into future collateral creation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of Product or Marketing experience
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility to learn on an accelerated curve and adapt quickly to changing needs
- Fiercely collaborative, unapologetically competitive
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.