Product Marketing Content Manager
UiPath is shaping the future of work and creating the AI-powered digital workforce of tomorrow. Hundreds of enterprise customers and government agencies use our market-leading enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform to rapidly build, deploy and manage software robots that free your teams from repetitive processes, boost productivity, ensure compliance, and enhance customer experience.
Backed by world-class venture capital firms such as Accel, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Capital G, we are growing fast and poised to expand on our market leadership position as RPA explodes.
UiPath is looking for a Product Marketing Content Writer/Producer to motivate and inspire people to engage with our product through content while promoting our brand. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing Content, you will work with various internal subject matter experts to get their ideas and work known externally.
If that sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
Scope of responsibilities
- Contribute to product marketing content production calendar and make clear your priorities.
- Manage and communicate your content production process internally and externally.
- Work with stakeholders and freelancers to produce content from around the globe efficiently.
- Collaborate with other UiPath content creators to align to style and brand.
- Ideate and execute on other methods to use video to drive product engagement.
- 6+ years of B2B content production experience in software.
- The interest and ability to deeply understand software products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, film, or marketing.
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across an organization including demand generation, sales, channels, partners, product management / engineering.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, kindness, and a positive attitude.
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.