Product Marketing Coordinator at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ & a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment will support our continued investment in research & development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having great fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.Who you are
You are smart with humility. You’re a listener and learner. Keen and able to action all requested tasks perfectly. If you have questions in a meeting, you write them down and ask later (unless directed otherwise). You don’t know what you don’t know - and that’s what we expect!
You are customer obsessed. You’re learning what this means in your area of the business and how important it is to keep it top of mind.
You are up for a challenge. You’re learning how to be agile and open to change as we constantly look for new frontiers to conquer.You enjoy the ride. You’re super positive about the opportunities Rokt enables for you. You are energized and excited about the learning journey you are on.
About the role:
The mission of this role is to help clients quickly understand the benefits of our product and shorten our sales cycle.
Reporting into the VP of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Coordinator is an entry level role key in supporting the Product Marketing function. You’ll collaborate closely with the Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams across the Rokt suite of products. This role is best suited for someone who is passionate and excited about starting a career in Product Marketing and has the opportunity for career progression and development opportunities.
Outcomes and responsibilities:
- Reduce sales cycle time by 20% with impactful collateral
- Work closely with the product marketing team to communicate the business value proposition of the Rokt products internally and externally to prospects and clients
- Draft sales enablement materials in response to briefs for both internal and external content across many types of mediums (one pagers, slides, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Reduce turnaround time for product and commercial team content requests by 30%
- Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders to develop key use case and customer success stories and testimonials
- Support internal communication between global offices with product updates, feature announcements, and more.
Capabilities and requirements:
- Graduate degree
- Experience in marketing, advertising, communications
- Ability to produce marketing materials on time in response to a brief, with support from senior stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and visual presentation instinct excited by crafting content
- Strong attention to detail and editing skills, able to identify opportunities to improve materials, whether it’s a small word change or pixel-perfect image alignment
- Organized with high personal accountability, able to take direction and work independently, balanced with a strong sense of when to communicate updates
- Tech savvy and fast learner, with a love for learning new technology platforms
- Resilience and tenacity:
- Adaptabile: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; eager to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to help make projects and clients successful
- Efficiency: able to deliver significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Proactive: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Persistence: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get it done.
- High energy and drive, with an ability to exhibit passion for products
- Emotional intelligence:
- Ability to develop other team members.
- Teamwork: works effectively with diverse geographically separated teams (clients and Rokt’stars). Able to build collaborative working relationships.
- Calm under pressure
- Communication: speaks and writes succinctly and clearly.
- Listening skills: seeks to understand others.
Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
Join a community. We believe in in-person, we enjoy each others’ company and we make meaningful connections with each other through global all-staff events, interest groups, sports clubs and social events.
Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ’Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years+
Stay happy and healthy.
- Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office, join the gym on us!
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan.
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including: a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt; Flexible Spending Account (FSA); Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D); Long Term Disability Coverage & Short Term Disability Coverage
Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - London, Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.