Product Marketing Manager, B2B at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to help further establish our product as the all-in-one platform bringing creative ideas to life. You will develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower millions of individuals, creative professionals, and businesses to build an online and social presence. With an understanding of the market, you will thoughtfully connect our product capabilities to customer needs. You understand that the needs of businesses can differ from those of consumers, and are passionate about helping show how our user-friendly products can work for businesses of all sizes. You will work with teams on product launch and promotion strategy, communicating the value of Squarespace’s products to all of our audiences. Product areas of focus include Enterprise, Marketplace, and Circle.
This role is based in our NYC headquarters and reports directly to Senior Product Marketing Team Lead. This is an opportunity to join our Marketing team at an exciting stage of growth and innovation globally.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Define go-to-market strategies for new product launches and streamline the announcement process
- Build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level
- Oversee the scaling of our B2B marketing efforts, taking the best of what makes Squarespace a loved consumer brand and leveraging that equity in business-centric use cases and customer-facing messaging
- Support our Customer Success team, providing them with the assets they need to find the right solutions for our business customers
- Draw on insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
- Recommend new product ideas and marketing strategies
- Advise on competitive analyses and customer research efforts to understand key customer segments and define opportunities
- Partner with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on customer and market research
- Own internal communication of marketing initiatives
- Evangelize our products with the press, at events and through other channels to continue increasing awareness of Squarespace’s product offering
- 3-4 years of marketing experience, with 2+ years of demonstrated success in a product marketing role, ideally in tech or a closely related industry and with a global focus
- B2B experience a fundamental understanding of B2B marketing channels including content marketing, partnerships, sales enablement, and field marketing
- Experience building marketing pipeline for a sales organization
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the value Squarespace provides for users
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.