Product Marketing Manager, Business Segment (Remote Eligible - USA) at Dashlane
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to connect people and technology through experience-focused storytelling and lifecycle communications. This starts with deep customer insights and empathy, and informs Dashlane’s product strategy, go-to-market efforts, and campaigns that attract, engage, and delight new and existing customers.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead product marketing for our mid-market business segment. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for representing the voice of the business customer in the organization, clarifying our market opportunity, and shaping how we go to market today and what we build tomorrow. You’ll also work on segmenting audiences, mapping user journeys, and crafting narratives for product launches and always-on GTM motions.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within the US, and you can also opt to work in our NYC office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Be a champion for the customer, using quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer mindsets, needs, and pain points, and distill them into clear opportunities for the organization
- Own Go-To-Market strategies, including key messaging development and tactical plans, ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Drive product awareness, adoption, and retention in partnership with Product, Sales, and Marketing
- Optimize existing GTM strategies and customer journeys to deliver on growth and adoption goals
- 4+ years of professional experience in B2B or B2B2C focused Product Marketing or another relevant role.
We're also looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated: You have a bias towards action and are comfortable in a changing work environment.
- Accountable: You want to own the outcome and make an impact on business-critical growth and usage metrics.
- Entrepreneurial: You’re excited by the pace of a start up; you crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of your work; you’ll do what it takes to make a project successful.
- Organized: You’re extremely detail-oriented, able to set up and project manage complicated processes, and can keep track of projects that will occasionally traverse between our B2B and B2C businesses.
- Collaborative: You understand that we go faster and farther together and thrive in cross-functional environments.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.