The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to help shape and drive our product and go-to-market strategies. As the Product Marketing Manager, Core, you will define Asana’s product marketing vision and strategy for core products and work across product, sales, and marketing to implement it.
You will be responsible for identifying and sizing target markets, developing clear positioning and messaging, launching new products and solutions, enabling sales (both self-serve and enterprise), and executing programs to drive pipeline and revenue.
Sound like you? We can’t wait to have you on board.
What you’ll achieve
- Establish programs to gather customer and market insights that drive our product strategy for core products
- Guide all product positioning and messaging for core products
- Develop, lead, and support go-to-market strategies
- Develop processes to understand customer use cases, package those insights, and promote them in a way that drives customer adoption
- Have 5-8 years of product marketing experience
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.