Product Marketing Manager, Customer Communications at Spring Health
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and lead product communications to all of Spring Customers on behalf of our Customer Success team to ensure customers deeply understand the value of the product and can drive utilization across their organizations.
- Develop both weekly, monthly and/or quarterly release notes on updated product releases, features and benefits.
- Leverage insights from customers and competitors, turning them into actionable insights that inform future product releases as well as our customer facing marketing strategy.
- Evolve value proposition for Spring Health’s current and upcoming products to speak specifically to Customer needs.
- Liaise closely with Product Marketing counterparts across sales enablement and member marketing to ensure consistency in messaging, content and context of communications.
- Engage with Product regularly on upcoming releases and become an expert on the functionality of new releases to support the creation of Customer facing assets
- Create a variety of marketing assets, including product demos, product overview documents, webinars and customer presentation decks to support product releases.
- Develop content strategy cadence and assets for all customer facing communications.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including customer success, brand marketing, member marketing and product teams to drive cohesive strategy and deliverables.
- Support activities and initiatives that drive awareness, consideration, utilization and purchase of both new and existing Spring Health solutions, across cross-functional teams.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 5+ years of product marketing experience in Healthcare Marketing or within a Software-as-a-Service or subscription business model (ideally focused in healthcare space)
- Experience leading and managing a team, supporting them in prioritization, optimization and focus.
- Knowledge of the business processes and enterprise applications within the Marketing function, including buyers and decision making process
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning, messaging, and content to support marketing and sales teams
- Breadth of skills, with ability to move between strategic planning and ideation, as well as hands-on execution
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status