Product Marketing Manager, Email at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for an Email expert to join our growing Product Marketing team. You’ll help shape the vision and go-to-market strategies for our current and future Email products. This strategic role works across the organization, from marketing to product, success, sales, and more. You will have accountability and ownership for all aspects of product marketing for our Email channel, including positioning and messaging, collateral creation and distribution, sales enablement, and more.
Email is at the heart of many of our customers’ marketing strategies, so we’re looking for somebody who understands the value of this core channel.
Sound like you? Come and join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and lead the product marketing strategy for email, one of our fastest growing products within the Braze platform.
- Shape our product strategy by leading market sizing, product competitive intelligence, and category definition.
- Work closely with our product and UX teams to clarify customer needs and ensure that we make continuous improvements to our products.
- Partner with sales to create and deliver enablement that drives pipe generation, revenue, and renewals for Braze Email.
- Create programming with Demand Generation to educate our customers on the value that they can derive from our products and services.
- Help shape the Email roadmap in partnership.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B business (preferably SaaS). Marketing software experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- A world class storyteller who can concisely spin a narrative around complex concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
- Metrics-driven and hyper-focused on results and execution.
- Proven track record collaborating and across many teams and projects to take new products and features to market.
- Strong understanding of the enterprise buyer and marketing personas.
- Passion for the power of email and cross-channel marketing.
- Empathy for our customers and their challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.