Product Marketing Manager - Existing Business at Optimove
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious and self-starting Product Marketing Manager. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing tech company that is already an established market leader. You will be a crucial component in helping frame our customer communications and education. You will interact with leaders across the marketing, product, sales and customer success departments to create engaging campaigns and content that increase customer usage and reduce churn.
- Own all customer marketing communications with the objective to increase engagement, expand footprint and reduce churn
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to ensure all customer communications are aligned across platforms and touchpoints
- Source, create and manage monthly webinars
- Lead Voice of the Customer initiatives across Optimove such as sourcing product reviews and customer success stories
- Partner with internal teams to maintain Optimove’s user certification
- Own the creation, maintenance and management of Optimove’s user knowledge portal.
- 1-3 years of experience in a product marketing or retention marketing role
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts
- Experience in B2B marketing (email, webinar, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Team player!
- Experience in the marketing software industry or with marketing platforms preferred
- Experience with user communications is a plus
- Experience with user knowledge bases is a plus
- BA/BS in Business/Finance or similar is a plus