WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the go-to-market strategy for a core set of Braze features and channels as we strive to accelerate our growth in the coming years.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic product marketing manager to join our global SMB business unit. The global SMB team is cross-functional, and includes customer success, onboarding, product management, UX design, business operations, customer marketing, and of course, product marketing. This role is a full-stack product marketing role - a successful candidate will be curious, data-driven, customer-focused, and bring a collaborative approach to developing positioning and go-to-market strategies that will drive growth in the global SMB segment. You will have accountability and ownership for all aspects of product marketing, including positioning and messaging, competitive intelligence, collateral creation and distribution, sales enablement, and more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and lead launch plans for new orchestration, AI/ML and emerging channel initiatives, working closely with Product, Sales, Success, and the rest of the Marketing team.
- Ensure that the GTM team, including sales, customer success, and onboarding teams, have the training and marketing collateral they need to successfully present our products and services.
- Shape our understanding and approach to competition in the market by leading intelligence gathering, strategy, and execution for a competitive market category.
- Lead customer webinars to educate our customers on the value that they can derive from our products and services.
- Work closely with our product and UX teams to clarify customer needs and ensure that we make continuous improvements to our products.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B business (preferably SaaS). Marketing software experience preferred.
- Metrics-driven, hyper-focused on results and execution, and a student of the game.
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to take new products and features to the market.
- Strong understanding of the mobile, email, and marketing automation industries.
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, and product efforts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an strong attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred.
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
- Natural empathy for our customers and their challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.