Product Marketing Manager, Meetup Pro
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
As the first dedicated Product Marketing Manager for Meetup Pro, you’ll play a critical role in shaping the product’s positioning and key messages. The Product Marketing Manager will focus on leading the development of product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for customers. This role will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, the Marketing team, Sales team, and cross-functional teams to gather feedback, develop, and deliver clear messaging for Meetup Pro’s products and services.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Understand and influence product principles to create a successful go to market strategy
- Determine key value propositions and target audiences of new solutions
- Create and maintain core product positioning, naming, features, and benefits
- Develop go-to-market launch strategies and craft marketing program tactics and goals
- Measure and track effectiveness, actively course-correcting based on results
- Build customer-focused product content that excites, inspires, and compels adoption
- Design thoughtful communication plans for internal and external partners
- Manage cross-functional implementation of the product marketing plan
- Manage our presence in the app/play store
- Develop a messaging framework - what are the 3-5 things we'll talk about when this launches) and create a mechanism for keeping cross functional partners engaged and informed (Com-X, Social Media, PR)
- Project manage all announcement activities
- Drive all product marketing campaigns (if appropriate) to launch features -- including coordinating w/ creative, and actually launching the campaign
- Create measurable goals for your output
- Maintain awareness of cross-functional product team roadmaps to ensure launches are phased and coherent
- Stay positive, solution oriented and creative. You think outside the box to bring our product features to the world!
You might be a good fit if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B product marketing, preferably at SaaS or technology companies similar to Meetup
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing product marketing programs that drive results
- Demonstrated hands-on proficiency with Marketo (or similar) and Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?