At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities. Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: sense friction, decide how to fix it, and act in real time.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will master the market for your product area through sales engagement, market research and competitive intelligence. Furthermore you will develop perfect empathy for buyers and influencers, know how they buy and their buying criteria but also their pain points and value drivers. You will develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your solution and can be scaled globally. Another responsibility of yours will be to enable customer-facing teams with solution field kits (pitch decks, objection handling, demos, competitive battlecards, etc..) to accelerate the sales of your solution. In this role, you will be a key link between Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management, Development, and Executives.
This position can either be located in Munich, Germany or New York, New York (US)YOU...
- ... have a bachelor’s or master's degree or a comparable education, MBA is a plus
- ... have 3-5 years of experience working in or consulting for strategic finance, accounting, or audit departments in large enterprises. Specific experience working in a Business Process Management role within these departments is preferred
- ... have experience in deploying, developing, or managing enterprise software products that enable financial business processes (SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Anaplan, Workday, etc…)
- ... have strong public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- ... have an intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics, customer stories, and competitive advantage
- ... have very good English skills
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: the Intelligent Business Cloud
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work