Product Marketing Manager - New Ventures at Squarespace
At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, design-forward, and easy-to-manage online presence. We provide website and online brand building products that millions rely on to grow their business and showcase their passions.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our New Ventures team. You will drive international growth, identifying opportunities to build local products and marketing campaigns. You will also support new products across the portfolio from product discovery through launch, and driving ongoing adoption.
You'll craft external messaging and positioning. You'll partner with several teams to build local products and marketing campaigns. When it comes time to bring a new product or feature to market, you'll have the chance to determine what marketing success is and sculpt the channel strategy to make it possible, partnering across the marketing organization to bring the strategy to life.
For over a decade Squarespace has helped not only determine the progression of web design, but has made it accessible to anyone with an idea or passion. We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a genuine passion for design and a commitment to helping our customers succeed. This position is based in our New York City headquarters and reports directly into the Group Product Marketing Manager, New Ventures.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Help build a product voice everywhere from marketing campaigns to within the product itself
- Lead the go-to-market process for new product features and updates
- Work with our internationally focused marketing partners to advocate for locally relevant product updates to give customers around the world the best possible experience
- Build an ongoing, cross-channel marketing strategy for our products that aligns with the goals of our Product Management counterparts
- Work with our User Experience and Market Research functions to commission projects that will unlock the insights needed to determine future product roadmap
- Advise on competitive intelligence, keep product and marketing partners informed of the latest updates to competitive landscape
- Manage reporting, analysis and communication of marketing activities on new products and sub-brands
- Look for opportunities to advocate for the inclusion of our CMS products across our companies marketing initiatives
- 3+ years of marketing experience, with 2+ years of demonstrated success in a product marketing role, ideally in consumer tech or a related industry and a global focus
- Experience launching products or services outside of the US
- Project management abilities to plan and execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language
- Customer focus, with an understanding of the value Squarespace provides for users
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.