Product Marketing Manager, Platform at Clear Street
Clear Street writes the code that moves markets. Sophisticated traders and investors of all sizes — from individuals to institutions — use our platform to handle over $1 billion in trades of U.S. equities and options every day.
Now, we’re adding APIs, tools, and other products that will allow traders and developers to work with our platform in new ways. We’re looking for an analytical, technical, creative, and collaborative product marketer to bring that vision to life. You will work closely with engineering, product, and marketing.
As a product marketing manager, you will generate insights that inform product strategy, lead go-to-market, and execute campaigns to drive product growth. You will work across the entire product lifecycle, from ideation through adoption and expansion.
- Own the marketing strategy for Clear Street’s developer and partner products.
- Understand what Clear Street’s current and future customers want to build, and how we can help.
- Use your knowledge of our industry, customers, and competition to create value for Clear Street, its customers, and its partners.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive usage of our infrastructure products.
- Represent Clear Street at industry conferences and other events.
- Produce white papers, blog posts, and other product materials.
- Partner with teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
- You have at least 6 years of experience in product marketing, product management, engineering, strategy consulting, analysis, or operations.
- You’re almost too excited about infrastructure products, developer experience, and well-designed APIs.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You know how to work with audiences ranging from engineers to investors.
- You’re strategic, analytical, detail-oriented, and organized.
- You’re a strong leader who knows how to influence teams across an organization.
- Previous engineering, developer relations, or product analyst experience is a bonus.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks