Wix's Product Marketing team. We make Wix products accessible to our users by ensuring that the right users are getting the right message, through the right channels, at the right time. We connect the product, the users, and the market. We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who wants to create and market products to our 200+ million users.
This role will support our Sales and Customer Success teams in creating and cultivating relationships with users all over the world.
A skilled product marketing manager who's familiar with creating and marketing online products. You're business oriented, you understand users and know how to communicate with them and you're able to brilliantly transform a company's goals into an actionable marketing plan and execute it. You're data-driven and familiar with A/B testing, a storyteller with innovative skills and you can work well with others. You know how to run and manage a project, set deadlines and keep them while being flexible.
You'll get bonus points if you have experience in B2B marketing and you've worked closely with customer support, account management or sales teams.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Understand your users - why they use the product, where it fails them and how to communicate with them
- Analyze data to build a business strategy
- Manage inbound and outbound communication with users across multiple channels (email marketing, landing pages, product banners etc.)
- Analyze, package and optimize the product's funnel and its user journey
- Maximize the potential of new and existing users
- Drive competitive analysis and market research
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once with exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success and other teams across Wix
The U.S. Wix team is working from home during COVID-19. At this time, we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work onsite once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.