Product Marketing Manager - Sales Solution
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
What does the SimilarWeb Product Marketing Team do?
Our job is to demonstrate how SimilarWeb’s products solve sales teams’ digital intelligence problems -- from empowering salespeople to constantly generate new pipeline to partnering with sales leadership in transforming how their teams engage with their prospects and use digital insights in their outreach and sales process, as well as enabling Sales Ops to enrich their CRM at scale, focusing their Go-To-Market teams on the best prospect and customers. We approach product marketing as a mission-critical opportunity to build a disruptive new traffic intelligence category, make our customers data-driven superheros, and ultimately let SimilarWeb’s actionable insights speak for themselves.
You will shape the voice and tell the story of our Sales Solution’s value. You will ensure the entire company speaks the same language when it comes to your product’s messaging and positioning. You will lead product launches from alpha to general release, ensure customer facing teams are trained and ready to increase win rates, and effectively communicate to customers. You will closely collaborate with our product, solutions, marketing and sales teams to define, develop and execute product marketing plans. You will drive post-sales engagement, education and retention campaigns for your products to help grow a healthy user base. You will build customer advocacy programs that showcase customers’ love for our products.
As a Product Marketing Manager at SimilarWeb:
You will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to hands on execution. You must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment, and pay careful attention to detail. You must have the ability to quickly formulate strategies and plans that are backed by data & storytelling and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
- Build a deep understanding of our Sales Solution customer use cases and SimilarWeb’s value proposition to this audience, supported by product feedback loops that you create
- Create product positioning and messaging (based on market fact base and message testing) as you launch products globally with a cross functional team of product managers, engineers, marketers, business managers, and salespeople
- Plan, execute and measure the impact of product marketing re-engagement and upsell campaigns
- Provide excellent enablement & training for SimilarWeb’s sales teams to ensure they are equipped to sell your product
- Ensure all product related content communicates the value of our platform in the customers’ language, including: sales collateral, newsletters, webinars, in-app messaging, web copy, product videos, case studies, blog posts, and more
- Work closely with: Business & Product teams on strategy, positioning, differentiation and product launch; Marketing on content & campaigns; Enablement on training; GTM on customer feedback and education
- Win over customers and prospects with customer advocacy initiatives
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 2+ years experience in product marketing
- Strong background working for a sales technology company, or working in sales directly
- 5+ years of work experience in one or more of the following: product marketing, management consulting, outbound product management, market research or strategy
- Experience in a fast paced SaaS or DaaS company
- Captivating storytelling, superb communication & presentation skills
- Able to work independently & autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Team player, strong at facilitating alignment & building relationships across an organization
- Analytical thinker, excellent problem solving, planning and execution skills
- Motivated & hard working
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team