Product Marketing Manager, Integrated Services
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Product Marketing Manager role:
As a Product Marketing Manager focusing on marketing our integrated services, you'll join a highly talented team that combines strategic and creative thinking to effectively communicate the full value of AlphaSights’. Based in New York and reporting to Senior Marketing Manager, you will partner closely with our Integrated Services to improve adoption and usage of our suite of service offerings.
What you’ll do:
- External Marketing & Communications
- Segmenting external users so they can be targeted by upselling campaigns
- Building and launching multi-channel marketing campaigns and corresponding collaterals
- Developing and equipping our teams with client-facing materials to drive adoption of our Integrated Services
- Regularly collecting feedback from external stakeholders and auditing marketing efforts of competitors and out of category leaders
- Maintaining content on owed digital properties related to our integrated services
- Monitoring and reporting effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Owning external user awareness and adoption metrics
- Internal Education & Communications
- Building comprehensive integrated services focused internal comms calendar, program, and corresponding collaterals
- Developing and sending out internal comms introducing services and well as corresponding training and informational materials.
- Support colleagues with sales enablement activities
What We Look For:
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 3-4 years of marketing experience with 2-3 years of Product or Service marketing experience
- Obtained Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a similar relevant field.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Experience in leading projects from start to finish
- Natural storyteller with experience creating content and various types of marketing collateral
- Growth mindset, a proven track record of taking on feedback, and developing in your role over time and viewing setbacks as learning opportunities
- Demonstration of drive and resilience to deliver excellence amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- A team player who is positive, hands on and able to motivate and get the best out of a team
- Ability to communicate persuasively, both written and verbally and have a natural aptitude for building trust-based relationships with colleagues
- Desire to grow into team management responsibilities
- Experience supervising, training or mentoring team members
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Are you not ticking all our boxes? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you to discuss how you would drive impact for AlphaSights.
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- Join a global and diverse multidisciplinary team
- Work with colleagues across the globe in all teams
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.