We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Product Marketing Manager
You will be an integral part of the high-energy Product Marketing team, helping to globally scale one of the fastest-growing software companies. The team is lead by the Director of Product marketing and works cross functionally throughout the organization.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define, own, and drive the go-to-market positioning and product placement for the Celonis Platform and Applications. You will lead the positioning efforts for your specific product area. In this role, you will be a key link between Product, Marketing, Sales, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Partner Management, Development, and executives.
The work you’ll do:
- Master the market for your product area through sales engagement, market research and competitive intelligence. Develop perfect empathy for buyers and influencers, know how they buy and their buying criteria. Know their pain points and value drivers.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your solution and can be scaled globally. Collaborate with PR, social, and demand generation to ensure messaging is consistent and on-brand across all outlets.
- Develop a differentiating demo of your solution, working with Solution Engineering, Product Management, and Development.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to define go-to-market approach and drive execution in collaboration with the entire organization. Work closely with the Demand Generation team to develop campaigns that drive pipeline.
- Collaborate with the product management team to launch new products. Be the expert in how your product best represents the capabilities of the Celonis platform.
- Know your products’ competition and coach customer-facing teams on how to outmaneuver them.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to develop content to drive demand in the market (solution briefs, white papers, blogs, videos, third party articles, etc.)
- Enable customer-facing teams with solution field kits (pitch decks, objection handling, demos, competitive battlecards, etc..) to accelerate the sales of your solution.
- Be a thought leader for your specific solution, participating in events, social media, press, and industry analyst engagements.
The qualifications you need:
- 3-5 years of experience working in or process consulting or software product marketing for strategic finance, procurement, accounting, in large enterprises is required. Specific experience working in a Business Process Management role within these departments is preferred
- Experience in deploying, developing, or managing enterprise software products that enable financial business processes is preferred (SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Anaplan, Workday, etc…)
- BA/BS degree is required; MBA is a plus
- Strong public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics, customer stories, and competitive advantage
- Agile and team-oriented, ability to give and receive feedback, change tact, and collaborate with a team to achieve a goal
- A bias towards action and delivering measurable results with a consistent track record of successful projects
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.