About the Role
Yieldstreet is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to contribute to the Product Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for helping to develop our product positioning and executing key launches and campaigns to drive the adoption of Yieldstreet’s investment products, increase investor engagement and grow revenue. You will focus on the entire product lifecycle, from research and market intelligence through launch and continued product development. You will partner closely with Investments, Investor Relations, Marketing, Legal, Product and Design to optimize our positioning and messaging for current and new investment products in order to drive meaningful growth on our platform.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your expertise to help investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
What you'll do:
- Support and manage Go-to-Market (GTM) planning and execution for new initiatives from idea through launch
- Ensure alignment and continuously manage the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Drive strategy around product positioning for existing investment products and new product launches
- Articulate value propositions and messaging to inform marketing initiatives and product launches
- Partner cross-functionally to assess market needs and opportunities, validate with clients, define value propositions and marketing/industry positioning
- Train and support the Investor Relations team to articulate our product value and competitive advantage
- Track and analyze the performance of the product marketing team efforts against KPIs to optimize business outcomes and foster continual innovation.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to understand our investors, current market trends, the competitive landscape, and key investor insights
- Own the development of investor-facing marketing assets to support our investment product messaging such as product videos, emails, website copy and blog posts
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of Investment Product Management or Product Marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in financial services
- Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Proven experience launching new products
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.