Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager with proven experience to join our Product Marketing Team
What you’ll do:
- Own the product go-to-market strategy and drive the execution of launch plans
- Contribute to product development through a deep understanding of customer needs and values
- Communicate Ocrolus’ value proposition to clients and prospects to increase product awareness and adoption
- Ensure that all relevant teams across the organization are kept informed of product activities
- Manage programs to collect user feedback, analyze data, and distill and share insights across the broader organization
- Become the go-to expert on competitive market intelligence. Enable sales team to position and differentiate Ocrolus
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a product marketing, product strategy or product management role
- Ideal candidate has experience of GTM planning and execution experience working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, client services and other customer-facing teams in the lending industry
- A proven track record of positioning SaaS product effectively to different external and internal audiences
- A skilled researcher and a critical analyst
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read Full Job Description