Product Marketing Manager
Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Kinnevik.
We’re seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team to lead go-to-market strategies for new product and feature launches and own product-market positioning. The role sits at the intersection of marketing, product, data analytics, and sales. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in influencing product roadmaps and crafting messaging to improve effectiveness of marketing and sales efforts. This position is based in our offices in New York and will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to bring new features and products to market
- Own and develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products against other competitors to be used across multiple marketing and sales touchpoints
- Be the voice of the market through research and qualitative feedback to understand how retailers evaluates and adopts products and services throughout their customer lifecycle
- Be an expert on our competitive landscape, assist in market segmentation and opportunity sizing, and responsible for identifying areas of opportunities
- Drive and execute multi-channel go-to-market strategies and campaigns for new Bread features, products, and services
- Establish proper KPIs to track adoption and awareness of new Bread products and features and develop a plan to continually drive adoption and usage
- 4-5 years of product marketing experience, B2B experience preferred
- Previous experience bringing a product that is first/new to market
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong analytical background with a proven history of using data to drive decisions
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging and marketing collateral
- Strong cross-functional, project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Previous experience in either the retail, e-commerce, or lending space a plus