Product Marketing Manager
- Bring new products to life from conception to execution, including gathering customer feedback, validating use cases, defining market opportunity and leading a suite of go-to-market activities, including packaging, value-centered positioning and sales trainings.
- Build sales enablement materials for sales and account management teams -- including pitch decks and 1 pagers.
- Track competitor movements and deliver action plans to help us win.
- Lead client meetings to gather feedback on new product launches, including feedback on value, features, use cases and opportunities for further innovation and additions to product roadmap.
- Develop joint value propositions with new and existing partners.
- Prepare presentations for executive audience that provides status updates on product releases and adoption.
- Fuel the growth of our company with commercialization efforts that will include international and partner ecosystem expansion opportunities.
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in a “hands-on” product marketing role in a high growth environment -- either in SaaS, tech, e-commerce or client-side.
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, with a curiosity for technology and a passion for learning the industry and our clients business
- An excellent writer with proven examples of delivering compelling product messaging.
- Passionate and enthusiastic results-driven self-starter with the ability to run with projects autonomously and effectively work across cross-functional teams to get the job done.
- A strong understanding of marketing technologies and digital advertising.
- Ability to think creatively but still make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Experience from an email, artificial intelligence, Ad-tech, Mar-tech or similar SaaS platform.
- Bachelors degree required
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy