Product Marketing Manager
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
HyperScience is looking for an experienced, passionate marketing professional to help drive brand awareness and adoption for our cutting-edge, machine learning solution. The ideal candidate has both the technical know-how to effectively communicate with product managers and the business acumen to converse with sales and has a proven track record of planning and delivering materials that communicate what we do to customers (e.g., competitive comparisons, webinars, case studies). This is a tremendous opportunity to be an integral founding member of our marketing team and will build our product marketing function from the ground up.
This is a full-time position located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Oversee product positioning and messaging, including mapping out the current competitive landscape and HyperScience’s relative position
- Plan and create sales and customer success enablement materials, including working alongside customers to produce case studies
- Act as the primary liaison between product, sales, and marketing to stay on top of product roadmap and/or milestones
- Successfully capture and communicate key value propositions to customer-facing teams and new hires
- Build a marketing framework and process between product, sales and marketing for product releases, customer needs, etc.
- Help manage our go-to-market strategy from tracking effectiveness and using results to make data-informed decisions to product positioning and competitive analysis
- Stay up-to-date with industry and competitor news and research
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in a high growth SaaS company
- Proficient in translating and condensing highly technical product offerings and concepts for a wide variety of audiences
- Experience interacting directly with customers through various settings (e.g., events, product councils, focus groups, etc).
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- A high EQ and ability to build rapport with different people quickly in a highly collaborative environment
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description