Product Marketing Manager
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web's largest and most forward-thinking companies.
Our team of Product professionals are entrepreneurial, curious, and driven. We are passionate about our mission of keeping the internet safe by fighting organized crime.
We support and challenge one another and regularly hold team learnings, product reviews and progress updates to fly faster. We strive to develop a highly collaborative team that works well with all the other teams to meet our clients’ needs.
What you'll do:
- Build and manage a small team of product marketing professionals
- Develop go-to-market plans for each product, including positioning, messaging, sales enablement materials, internal and external communication materials, promotional activities, and other deliverables
- Own content creation (e.g. white papers, sales presentations, product videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.) to articulate the unique value proposition and benefits of our products
- Deeply understand the market trends, our ecosystem, and competition to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Perform competitive research, conduct surveys and interviews to continually build expertise in the market, customers and competitive landscape.
- Together with the product team, educate customers and prospects on our product features and their benefits. Also, deliver training and sales tools to our the sales team become more effective.
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
Who you are:
- Creative story teller with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Passionate about evangelizing and sharing product knowledge, engaging with any audience, and discussing core value propositions to both business and technical audiences as needed.
- Coach and individual contributor willing to get their hands in the details
- 8+ years in product marketing, and/or product management in an enterprise software company
- Strategic thinker with ability to develop and implement actionable plans with measurable results.
- Metrics and data driven
- Proactive and strategic but also implementation-focused; ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away
- MBA is a plus
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform • We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission • We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity • We're committed to building a product companies need • We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work •