Product Marketing Manager
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager for SecurityScorecard, you will contribute to product messaging, product positioning, competitive intelligence, sales enablement, and partner collateral creation and maintenance. Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, you will collaborate closely with sales, customer success, product, and the partner and alliance team and contribute to marketing communications and demand generation efforts. If you are an experienced, passionate marketer who is comfortable communicating cross-functionally you might be a great fit!
You also should be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, communications. We'd also love for you to be innovative, self-motivated and able to think independently to contribute to our success.
- Develop compelling collateral with differentiated positioning and messaging
- Assist in the development of go-to-market plans and campaigns in conjunction with the demand generation team
- Collaborate with the product team to implement the successful launch of new features, through managing the MRD (Marketing Requirements Documentation) process
- Support sales efforts through impactful training and enablement activities, identification of successful sales strategies, and the development of sales tools
- Become passionate about our competition and create compelling competitive playbooks for sales
- Work with the Product Marketing team to develop a continuous stream of content that generates buzz and accelerates the buying process
- Know our target customers and partners; their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to influence strategy creation
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 3-7 years in a product marketing position, at least some of which was at a software security company
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and true passion for product marketing and cybersecurity
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.