Product Marketing Manager
Greater NYC Area
Are you ready to take the lead as a product marketer at a product-oriented startup?
Bizzabo is seeking a strategic Product Marketing Manager to join our innovative Marketing team! In this role, you will develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower unique experiences at every event. You will collaborate with other departments on product launch and promotion strategy to communicate the value of Bizzabo's product to internal and external audiences.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform operating in a $28 billion market. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee intelligent and personalized experiences via our proprietary technology. We help measure, manage and scale events so that they achieve key business outcomes, and empower every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo is the event platform of choice for the world’s leading brands, including Hubspot’s INBOUND, Sisense, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Teach for America. Bizzabo has grown to over 120 employees and has offices in Tel Aviv and New York.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Develop go-to-market programs with the VP of Marketing by segments, personas, verticals
- Define and own messaging and market differentiation per target audiences
- Manage the product and solution launch cycle and create collateral to bring new features to the market
- Produce sales enablement materials and trainings
- Produce thought leadership and product-related materials in the form of blog articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages and other marketing collateral
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing demand and lead generation campaigns
- Produce customer lifecycle and customer marketing content to drive adoption
- Develop messaging and positioning for solutions and services
- Research and report on buying trends by role and by segment
- Develop solution- and segment-specific collateral and content to drive all stages of the buying cycle
- Build and implement campaigns and programs to drive growth within target segments and roles
- Develop case studies highlighting transformational projects at some of the world’s leading brands
- Partner with field enablement teams to ensure sales teams are able to effectively position and sell solutions and win competitive deals
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Open to travel often to Israel to work closely with the product and data teams
- Relevant experience in product marketing
- You have a BS in a STEM field or significant CS or Sys Admin experience
- Experience in developing presentations and messaging
- 3+ years of professional experience, with 1+ in product marketing, solutions marketing, or product-focused content development or communications roles
- Demonstrated expertise in writing short- and long-form product marketing content
- Proven ability to produce high-quality output under tight deadlines, with minimal guidance
- Proficiency writing about technology solutions, ideally for a marketing persona
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
THE BIZZABO COMMUNITY:
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog-friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description