Product Marketing Manager
There are more than 7,000 known human diseases, but we have treatments for fewer than 500 of them. Despite sweeping technological changes transforming the world, it still takes more than 10 years and hundreds of millions of dollars to bring a new drug to market. At TrialSpark, we don’t believe it has to be this way.
The bottleneck of getting new treatments to patients is the time it takes to run a clinical trial -- not the ability to discover new drugs (which is actually becoming more efficient). We started TrialSpark to decrease the time and cost of a clinical trial, so that every year we can test more life-impacting treatments for real human diseases, ultimately bringing them to patients faster. We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. By providing the technology platform, equipment, and staffing, TrialSpark alleviates the operational burden of clinical research, enabling physicians to focus on what they do best --patient care. And by bringing clinical research to more physician practices, TrialSpark is enabling access for the 98% of patients who currently can’t take advantage of the benefits of participating clinical trials. We want to bridge the gap between medical research and patients who need treatment.
About the Role
Marketing is critical to TrialSpark’s success. We sit in a unique position across a network of patients, doctors, caregivers, and pharmaceutical companies, and we have the opportunity to shape how the entirety of clinical research is perceived, understood, and experienced.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will work to deliver best in class experiences for our patients. You will be responsible for driving campaign development to launch while working in close partnership with Design, Copy, and Growth. You will be responsible for developing campaign strategies across various marketing channels to appropriately position and message TrialSpark to reach potential patients with specific conditions. You will understand each condition vertical, partnering with channel marketers to bring campaigns to life to build and grow healthy online and offline relationships with our patient communities. You will be expected to develop new strategies and concepts that further improve the Product Marketing function at TrialSpark.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own the roadmap for condition campaigns, with the potential to work on strategy for patient marketing, and doctor marketing
- Drive the strategy for condition-specific campaigns to reach acquisition targets
- Drive our content strategy to suit the needs and opportunities of each patient community
- Partner with the Growth team to bring campaigns to life across online and offline channels to reach and engage our audience
- Activate our lifecycle marketing plan (in partnership with email marketer) across audiences, including advocacy and referral programs
- Partner with consumer insights to improve understanding of our core audiences
- Work with Marketing Analytics to monitor campaign performance, rapidly iterate and improve
- Partner with other Marketing leadership (including brand, growth, consumer insights, etc) to continue to improve the cross-functional marketing strategy, planning, and forecasting
This is a core role for TrialSpark’s Marketing team. We are looking for highly motivated, talented candidates with a strong background in Product Marketing. Candidates for this role should be able to take complex, open-ended goals and prioritize, develop and execute on clear implementation strategies.
You’d be a great fit for this position if you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing, with a strong understanding of the customer journey
- Are performance-oriented and understand how to use objective measurements to make decisions
- You are an excellent communicator, particularly to cross-functional leaders with some experience communicating directly to executive leadership
- Have demonstrated ability to drive measurable growth and/or engagement for new or existing products
- You have management experience
- You are proactive and strategic but also implementation-focused; you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away
- You are low ego, collaborative, and a fast learner
- You are attracted to tackling big, complex problems
- Healthcare experience a plus, interest and passion a must
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.