Product Marketing Manager
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great designers: product designers, visual designers, and UX designers to join our growing team.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll report directly to the VP Marketing and play a key role in influencing GTM messaging and positioning, while empowering our Revenue teams to increase win-rates and maximize ACV. This job is not only about how well you can help better position Unqork; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team. Strong sense of humor required, sarcasm detection skills a plus.
- Conduct competitive analysis, surface buyer insights, and gain an understanding of how Unqork fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Influence and improve our positioning and messaging across our marketing site, collateral, and revenue teams.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership, to empower our revenue teams with your market intelligence and product mastery.
- Analyze, observe, and report on patterns and behavior in the market, establishing a critical partnership with product management.
- Help launch new features to the world.
- 2-5 years B2B SaaS product marketing experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator.
- Are incredibly organized and efficient
- Are a great cross-functional teammate, and can work through ambiguous challenges and collaborate to build alignment and agreement.
- Can distill complex research into clear, concise and differentiated messaging.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are genuinely excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.