Product Marketing Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and lead launch plans for new orchestration, AI/ML and emerging channel initiatives, working closely with Product, Sales, Success, and the rest of the Marketing team.
- Work with the Learning & Development team to make sure the GTM Team has the training and marketing collateral they need to successfully pitch products.
- Lead the development of holistic product narratives in core marketing assets used in 1:1 conversations.
- Shape our understanding and approach to competition in the market by collaboratively leading intelligence gathering, strategy, and execution for a competitive market category.
- Investigate and push differentiation within the market with well researched market and discovery documentation from expertise in marketing automation, CRM, & competitive market category focuses.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B business (preferably SaaS), or as a CRM expert at a B2C company
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to take new products and features to the market
- Strong understanding of the mobile, email, and marketing automation industries
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, and product efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an strong attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Natural empathy for our customers and their challenges big and small
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.