Product Marketing Manager
Latch is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to develop go-to-market strategy, launch messaging/positioning, and develop ongoing product marketing best practices. You’ll lead marketing strategy and execution and work closely with Product, Design, Engineering, Sales and the rest of the Marketing team. You’ll drive programs that ensure our products land successfully in the market and create a suite of experiences that resonate with the end user.
As a Latch Product Marketing Manager, you’ll complete the marketing experiences for every facet of the product's journey. From determining naming, positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and internal/external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal base. At its core, marketing at Latch starts with design and product and ends with the user. Your role will be to bring them together in unconventional ways.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Drive awareness and adoption of Latch’s suite of products. Develop key messages and best practices for Latch hardware and software products that are impactful and easy to understand.
- Lead branding and positioning initiatives to ensure Latch products are positioned for success in the industry.
- Develop content, press FAQs and presentations that conveys the value of Latch smart access to real estate developer, channel partners, architects, property managers and residents; and how to be successful in using Latch.
- Help inform the development of new products based on market insights.
- Measure and manage marketing programs to impact, including product adoption and customer engagements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in technology and/or marketing.
- Deep understanding and interest for product development and design
- Ability to organize content and set direction in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scaled communications.
- Exceptional written work, including the ability to articulate complex products and features in language that is engaging and easy to understand.
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.