Product Marketing Manager at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Acquisition Product Team in New York, NY. This role reports to the Director of Ecomm and will help establish the expression of positioning, messaging, and sales materials on onepeloton.com and help establish competitive research, user research for the marketing layer of our ecomm experience. The ideal candidate will come from the e-Commerce industry and have a multi-disciplinary background - including business strategy, product marketing, and analytical skills - and be passionate about Peloton and the e-comm industry. This is a full-time position based in our New York City office.
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and product roadmap for the marketing layer of our website
- Lead market and competitive assessments by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product decisions on onepeloton.com
- Set our go-to-market strategy for with our acquisition marketing, brand marketing and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- 4-6+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience in the e-Commerce industry
- Experience in creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Experience in driving and executing global projects and working with remote colleagues
- Experience in influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- MBA or other advanced degrees
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.