VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
VTS is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building go-to-market strategies in an exciting market. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our amazing customers and market and use this knowledge to prioritize and drive the right go-to-market efforts. You will craft the messaging and positioning to further accelerate our growth and enable the Sales and Marketing teams.
An ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits customers care about is critical, as well as an ability to think strategically about VTS product positioning. You’ll become an expert in the market, the buyers, how they buy and their decision criteria and will help transfer that knowledge to the sales and marketing teams. You will work closely with the product management team to develop and communicate our product strategy while ensuring our sales teams are equipped with everything they need to succeed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry, customers, competitors and product
- Act as the liaison between Product, Sales and Marketing to translate product features into sellable customer outcomes
- Create compelling sales and marketing materials including sales pitch deck, product demos and internal sales enablement resources
- Deliver training to sales and other internal teams to build internal understanding of the product value props
- Manage go-to-market strategy for new feature releases in coordination with a cross functional team
- 3+ years in SaaS/tech
- 2+ years in a product marketing role
- Bachelors in business or marketing (MBA a plus) – or related industry experience
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
- Ability to influence, motivate, and train others
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.