Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
At Aircall, we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team of collaborative, creative, and talented PMMs. In this role, you will report to the Director of Product Marketing, and you will be a key member of a cross-functional team responsible for building Aircall's integration ecosystem. This is an opportunity to help drive a strategic initiative and have a big impact on the business!
If you’re a person who loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be the person we’re looking for.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Become an expert in our product, our market, and especially our customers and buyers
- Contribute to roadmap planning by helping prioritize new integrations that would be strategic for the business
- Define core messaging and develop the go-to-market strategy for new integrations
- Make sure internal teams like Sales and Customer Success have the information and tools they need
- Own website content and collateral materials around new integrations, such as one-sheets and videos
- Help drive market awareness about integrations by recommending topics for blog posts, e-books, webinars, and events
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team to define campaigns to drive leads
- Manage customer surveys (such as beta feedback) for your products
- Contribute competitive insights
- Stay positive, solution oriented and creative
A little more about you:
- A customer-centric marketer with 3-5 years of relevant experience for a B2B technology product
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business goals
- A proactive communicator who is excited to take initiative and has outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- A left- and right-brain thinker who is both creative and analytical
- An excellent storyteller who understands how to tailor a message to meet an audience’s needs
- A globally-minded person who enjoys working with a diverse group of international colleagues
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.