Product Marketing Manager
<intent> isn’t your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at <intent> is unique and possesses a distinct set of skills, personality and passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas and create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of collaborators who value and reward shared success over individual heroics.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop and implement strategic product marketing plans that drive education, acquisition and retention of our flagship Media product. As a member of our marketing team you’ll drive awareness and adoption of our growing portfolio of publisher and advertiser solutions around the globe. You’ll be involved in product strategy from beginning to end, collaborating closely with our Product, Engineering, and Commercial teams. From positioning to competitive analysis and feature prioritization, sales training and external communications, you’ll shape the voice of our company, and help us maintain and grow our loyal customer base.
Our marketing team balances industry best practices with the practical needs of our growth-stage business. We’re a close team that supports a global business in 40+ countries and 20+ languages. You’ll work with accomplished innovators in marketing, business development, account management, product management, engineering and data science.
What You Will Do:
- Support current product marketing efforts related to <intent> Media, our original product, and our biggest revenue driver to date
- Uplevel those efforts as a strategic product marketer who can act as the voice of the customer and come up with needle-moving initiatives that help take us to the next level
- Help shape, design, and execute global go-to-market strategies for new products, features, customer acquisition and partner retention initiatives
- Develop and share expertise in relevant landscape to refine value proposition, user benefits, and product positioning
- Inform sales enablement strategies, and lead internal product training
- Create effective b2b sales and marketing collateral including direct sales presentations, case studies, leave-behinds, ebooks, white papers and other demand gen materials
- Think outside the box to come up with creative ways to highlight competitive differentiation of a highly complex, technical product
- Work with data analysts and data scientists to develop and scale new user insights
- Own our internal strategies related to industry standards and compliance (i.e. Better Ad Standards, IAB, etc)
- Work effectively in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment with a test-and-learn culture that requires fast pivots and seamless communication
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Data Science, Optimization Managers and Product Marketing across the full life-cycle of products
- Work collaboratively with Commercial team, Sales Enablement and Product Marketing to support the full buyer life-cycle
The ideal candidate has B2B product marketing experience in ad tech, digital advertising, or travel media. Experience in SAAS or machine learning is a plus.
- 5-10 years experience in relevant B2B product marketing role
- Deep understanding of the Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning space particularly as it relates to ecommerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technology story in a crisp, simple, engaging, visual way
- Proven track record of successfully leading initiatives at a global scale
- Ability to turn insights, ideas and data about audience, technology and market trends into measurable plans and activities that accelerate awareness of <intent> Media
- Ability to build strong relationships and work cross-functionally with others in marketing and across product, commercial, data science, and engineering teams
- Fluent in both product-, technical-, and sales-speak
- Proven ability to comprehend customer needs, articulate product value, and train internal stakeholders
- Experience creating high impact and engaging thought leadership content
- Exceptional business judgement, problem solving, and strategic communication skills
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, diverse and innovative environment
- Superb project management skills including managing multiple internal stakeholders and teams, managing agencies, vendors and project deadlines
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce or similar), marketing automation (Pardot a plus), and other tracking tools
- Familiarity with web integration: APIs, tag management systems, server integrations
<intent> is the data science company for the world’s leading online commerce and travel brands. Our Predictive Intelligence Platform uses patented technology to predict user behavior in real-time and identify the future value of every user. Over 450 innovative brands from more than 40 countries trust Intent’s real-time predictions to deliver personalized user experiences that maximize utility and ROI.
Our team is over 100 people and our offices span globally. We’re headquartered in NYC with locations in London, Kuala Lumpur, and Sao Paulo.
Every day, we’re inspired by two pursuits. First, we’re building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, we’re building the company we’ve always wanted to work for — one that’s open, human and collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas and get things done. We’re included on Built in NYC's Best Places to Work list and have been on Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job:
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously.
We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, and great perks & benefits, including:
- Flexible paid time off
- A generous parental leave policy
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office in SoHo with drinks and snacks
- An open environment with lots of natural light
- Annual $2,000 learning budget and Citi Bike membership
- Access to Fond, our employee perks program featuring deals and discounts on hundreds of products and services
- Access to Sherpaa, a telehealth service with 24/7 support
- Company-wide social events, and more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!