Transfix, named one of Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” in 2018, is the leading freight marketplace that’s transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, actionable data insights, and reliable service, Transfix is improving the world of transportation one load at a time. Join us, and leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the more than 65 billion wasted miles driven on the road due to inefficiency.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Canvas Ventures.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate by our vision to simplify one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data, and a strong commitment to customers.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key leadership role in developing and executing product and marketing strategies that will take our offerings to the next level by combining masterful storytelling, rigorous analysis, and cross-functional teamwork. You will have a direct impact on our product roadmap, brand, and growth.
If you are excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop GTM strategy and execute plans to drive adoption for new and existing products, features, and services
- Gain deep understanding of the customer through qualitative and quantitative research and champion needs of carriers to influence product strategy and roadmap
- Produce market assessments including competitive analysis, customer segmentation, and product requirements to identify strategic opportunities for growth
- Create compelling names, positioning, messaging, internal trainings, and carrier-facing marketing collateral to communicate product value
- Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Design, Marketing, Account Management, Communications, Executives) to achieve business goals
- Help manage product alphas and betas to ensure successful launch
- 2-5 years of experience in product marketing, consulting, digital marketing, brand management, or project / program management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability use data to make strategic business decisions and/or run successful marketing campaigns
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in an organization, including cross-functional managers, to reach goals
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description