Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
The Product Marketing Manager at Alloy is a critical player within the Product and the Marketing teams. You will partner cross functionally to bring new products to market. This is a role designed for someone passionate about building go-to-market strategies in the fintech space. You’ll work closely with the Product, Business Development, and Client Success teams to develop and communicate our data product strategy and work with partners to enhance our product offerings.What you’ll be doing
From developing Alloy’s go to market strategies for new products and features, to creating content that enables our sales team, you’ll touch on all areas of the business and help Alloy level up.As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll:
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Business Development, and Client Success teams to drive successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, pricing, packaging, roadmap planning, messaging, demos, etc.
- Define, establish and maintain value propositions with supporting materials and documentation including website collateral, datasheets, product brochures, and solutions content
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and battlecards
- Produce client marketing assets and collateral such as written case studies and video testimonials
- Collaborate with various departments to drive marketing projects and increase MQLs
- Identify industry, market, and client needs and opportunities, ensuring a clear and differentiated position for Alloy’s product features and capabilities
- Ensure content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copy, competitive differentiation, white papers) communicates the value proposition and services offerings to clients.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll lead strategic efforts to gain a better understanding of the client as well as our competitors, driving new product launches and supporting go-to-market efforts.
- 3+ years of relevant experience working with product, sales, and professional services teams in a marketing, product marketing or product role within a startup or fast-paced SaaS company environment
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical subject is preferred, MBA is a plus
- Technical background and understanding of the fintech and banking space
- Proven track record of positioning complex software products effectively to different external and internal audiences
- Proven ability to influence, lead cross-functional teams and build relationships across the organization
- Exceptional written skills and prior experience in producing written content
- Strong presentation skills and ability to command an audience
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.