Product Marketing Manager at Imagen Technologies (Remote)
Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to contribute to the overall marketing strategy and go-to-market launch for Imagen’s new products, features, and services. You will be responsible for analyzing customer needs, current market trends, competitor offerings, and potential partnerships to create cohesive and unique marketing collateral. Collaboration with Sales, Product, and Partnerships teams are crucial in this role for successful product launches. The best people will move quickly into larger scope initiatives and more responsibility.
- Become an expert on Imagen’s business, product roadmap, commercialization strategy, and customers
- Assist with go-to-market strategies for new product launches and innovation opportunities
- Develop marketing collateral, launch materials, and messaging frameworks
- Partner with internal Imagen teams to engage cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet growth objectives associated with ongoing initiatives
- Bring consistency to our client engagement, and sharpen our selling effectiveness to our target markets
- 3-5 years of B2B Product Marketing experience
- Expert communication and storytelling abilities; connecting the dots between target markets, buyers, their needs, and the impact of our solutions in a unique and effective manner
- Outstanding collaborative skills to effectively interface and communicate across Sales, Product, and Partnerships teams
- Ability to see the big picture while maintaining crucial attention to detail
- Develop and execute plans for multiple projects simultaneously
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.