Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for creating and promoting thoughtful and unique marketing collateral. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, creative, and is comfortable working in a lean start-up environment. This role will report directly to our Head of Product Marketing.
- Support the Head of Product Marketing with developing all product marketing content and go to market strategy
- Complete analyses that help define market needs, competitive landscape, and trends
- Collaborate closely with our Sales, Product, and Partnerships teams to create a cohesiveness of our messaging and positioning in market
- Drive discussions with product SMEs to create compelling narratives
- 2-4 years of formal product marketing experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Ability to synthesize effectively - breaking down complicated information into plain language
- Strong analytical ability paired with excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated success managing projects - ability to juggle multiple priorities and execute on tight timelines
- Experience thriving in a rapidly evolving environment
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.