BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, and secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value and benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment and can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers — but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, and Atlanta, GA.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be developing the messaging, positioning and go-to-market materials for the BetterCloud product suite. This role is cross-functional in nature and will require successful partnership with product, sales, customer success, and partnerships teams to build compelling go-to-market strategies. This position requires a self-starter with ideally a background in SaaS products who can run with direction and take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products
- Be a great storyteller by demonstrating success building company and product narratives.
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers and executives.
- Knows how to drive success working with product, sales, partners and post-sales teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams.
- Experience in the market and technology landscape in which BetterCloud competes.
- Technical acumen, preferably a candidate that has experience in product related roles.
- Develop value propositions, messaging, case studies, and collateral that supports engagement across our enterprise and corporate sales teams. You will lead the translation of technology capabilities into impactful product and solutions benefits that demonstrate business value.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to create the strategic and tactical marketing plan to build and execute product marketing programs across multiple audiences. You will analyze and identify market opportunities along with customer pain points to highlight the value BetterCloud can bring.
- Be an expert on our customers, target market, competitors, and product capabilities.
- Comfortable presenting as an SME in front of audiences both internal and external.
- Provide key messaging materials and assets to the sales team to be repurposed for training of a rapidly growing team, both enterprise and corporate.
- A content owner that can advance the quality and impact of demand generation activities and overall event experience.
- Support general product and sales marketing initiatives including launches, conferences and events and PR.
- Travel may be required throughout our 3 offices (once it becomes safe to travel again)
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.