Product Marketing Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will lead product positioning during, represent the product in webinars and conferences, and provide sales enablement.How You Will Make an Impact:
PRODUCT LAUNCH: Responsible for coordinating and executing project plans for launches of external facing features
- Coordinate across the marketing, sales and PST teams to ensure deliverables are executed on time incorporating strategic positioning
- Further develop go-to-market (GTM) strategy
- Revenue projections and budget for new product features
OUTBOUND MARKETING: Responsible for ensuring DailyPay’s products are properly positioned in our outbound marketing efforts, including conferences, webinars and on the website
- Own scripting of webinars; participate in some as a presenter
- Create sales materials (memos and slides)
- Describing the technical aspects of DailyPay’s products and services in plain English
- Product support for conference planning and execution
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience – preferably experience building campaigns / bringing products to market
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated writing, communication & critical thinking skills
- Flexibility to learn on an accelerated curve and adapt quickly to changing needs
- Fiercely collaborative, unapologetically competitive
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.