Product Marketing Manager at Gemini
Help us Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) empowers individuals through crypto by providing simple, elegant, and secure ways for people to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency. We are a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and custodian with a focus on product, security, licensing and compliance.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Marketing & Communications
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days crafting the Gemini story and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines data, brand marketing, acquisition tactics, PR, and all aspects of consumer & customer-facing communications.
The Role: Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for communicating to existing and potential customers the "why," "what," and "when" of everything we build. They use their understanding of the product and knowledge of the market, customers, and competitors to clearly explain the unique value a product brings. The PMM uses the product strategy (along with the established overall marketing strategy) to create the go-to-market strategy for each product. This lays out the work that needs to be done in order to deliver something new — launch a product, introduce a feature, or expand into a new market.
- Set go-to-market strategy for product launches and new market expansion
- Work closely with Product Managers to create positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Comms, Customer Support, etc. to continue improving on how we market our existing feature set
- Develop an analytical framework to measure and report on the performance of various product marketing initiatives
- Be obsessed with the crypto industry and constantly think of ways to better distribute our products to a larger audience
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years experience working in a Product and/or Marketing function
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM, Paid Social Ads, Programmatic ads, Email Marketing etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and extremely comfortable running analysis and reporting in Excel
- Ability to plan and execute on multiple projects at once
- A strong interest in the crypto and blockchain industries
- Prior experience working in crypto and/or blockchain industries
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Mixpanel and Looker
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Building the Future of Money is a global mission that promises to transform lives across borders, societies, and cultures. At Gemini, we know that our success is impossible without diverse teams who represent our end users, so we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know!