Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Manager, Product Marketing - Corporate & Campus Dining will be responsible for leading product marketing for a rapidly growing part of the business. In this newly created role, you will champion Grubhub to two unique and exciting customer segments - college students and hungry employees enjoying company meal perks. You’ll also drive growth on the B2B side in partnership with Sales, Product and Client Success.
The ideal candidate is a creative and entrepreneurial self-starter who is passionate about product marketing, thrives on creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, and has a strong desire to make an immediate impact. This role reports into the Senior Manager of Corporate & Campus Dining.
The Impact You Will Make
- Build, execute and lead go-to-market initiatives that drive growth for two key areas of the business: Grubhub Corporate (business diners) and Grubhub Campus (colleges and students)
- Design and deploy complex multi-channel projects to drive acquisition, adoption and retention across B2B and B2C segments, with rigorous ongoing analysis and optimization
- Own and maintain customer experience roadmaps across key segments, aligning the vision across cross-functional teams with the goal of optimizing LTV
- Partner closely with the Product team as the marketing authority on the Corporate and Campus product roadmaps and communication plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders across core teams including Client Success, Sales, Product and Business Operations to align on product launches and client lifecycle marketing efforts
- Develop an expert understanding of Grubhub’s enterprise customers, products, and use cases
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including emails, in-product messaging, one-pagers, videos, case studies, whitepapers, decks, etc
- Collect learnings and best practices to enable continuous improvement in go to market plans and outcomes
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 6 - 8 years of experience in product marketing with a digital focus
- Experience in both B2B and B2C product marketing in the technology space is a big plus
- Must be located in the NYC metro area and willing to work out of our beautiful midtown offices
- Experience working closely with sales, account management, product, engineering and design teams
- Proficient in various product platforms including Google Analytics, Tableau, CRM platforms (ie. Braze, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Ability to develop, launch and measure marketing programs and campaigns independently
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills in analyzing product metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.