Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product marketing team. Core product marketing experience is key to the role. The ideal Product Marketing Manager will partner with stakeholders across the company to define and drive Product Go-To-Market, Channel Activation, and Sales Enablement strategies and execution. Ability to work cross-functionally, build alignment across stakeholders, and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial.
Conductor is a fast paced environment. Flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing direction with grace is key to success.
- Plan and execute the launch of new products and features, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Create outbound marketing and sales enablement materials to support product launches, educate customers and drive adoption.
- Manage ongoing product training program, communicating value of new products and features to internal teams.
- Create and share external-facing Product Roadmap and manage the internal and external rollout, in partnership with the R&D team.
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand customer needs and work with multiple internal teams to ensure we reflect that in everything we do.
- Measure, analyze and communicate the impact of all product marketing efforts to stakeholders at all levels.
- Minimum 2-4 years of product marketing experience
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies
- Ability to execute marketing communications - from briefing, to copy, to activation
- Experience creating and leading product training and enablement programs
- Proven ability to create collateral and messaging that stands out in the market
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter that can continually raises the bar of quality, while delivering on time
- Project management and collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. We’re looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.