Product Marketing Manager at Celonis
Product Marketing Manager
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define, own, and drive the go-to-market positioning and product placement for the Celonis Platform and Applications. You will be an integral part of the high-energy Product Marketing team, helping to globally scale one of the fastest-growing software companies. You will lead the positioning efforts for your specific product area. In this role, you will be a key link between Product, Marketing, Sales, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Partner Management, Development, and executives.
- Master the market for your product area through sales engagement, market research and competitive intelligence. Develop perfect empathy for buyers and influencers, know how they buy and their buying criteria. Know their pain points and value drivers.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your solution and can be scaled globally. Collaborate with PR, social, and demand generation to ensure messaging is consistent and on-brand across all outlets.
- Develop a differentiating demo of your solution, working with Solution Engineering, Product Management, and Development.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to define go-to-market approach and drive execution in collaboration with the entire organization. Work closely with the Demand Generation team to develop campaigns that drive pipeline.
- Collaborate with the product management team to launch new products. Be the expert in how your product best represents the capabilities of the Celonis platform.
- Know your products’ competition and coach customer-facing teams on how to outmaneuver them.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to develop content to drive demand in the market (solution briefs, white papers, blogs, videos, third party articles, etc.)
- Enable customer-facing teams with solution field kits (pitch decks, objection handling, demos, competitive battlecards, etc..) to accelerate the sales of your solution.
- Be a thought leader for your specific solution, participating in events, social media, press, and industry analyst engagements.
- 2-5 years of experience working in the domains of Supply Chain, Order Management, and Order-to-Cash at or with large enterprises.
- 2-5 years of experience in one or multiple of the following functional roles: enterprise software product marketing, enterprise software solution engineering, or process excellence consulting.
- BA/BS degree is required; MBA is a plus
- Strong public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics, customer stories, and competitive advantage
- Agile and team-oriented, ability to give and receive feedback, change tact, and collaborate with a team to achieve a goal
- A bias towards action and delivering measurable results with a consistent track record of successful projects
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.