Product Marketing Manager
HELP BUILD A WORLD CLASS PRODUCT MARKETING FUNCTION
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to help propel and advance Sisense's growing product portfolio and drive interest in our product. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will support the creation of core product messaging for our core user personas, build sales tools and enablement content, and support product launches to drive a killer GTM plan and its related execution. You will be the primary voice of our users internally and work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, create community and relevant content, drive new product releases, and enable sales to position and sell our platform.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its growth/ pre-ipo journey. You will help bring new ideas, build best practices in how we go to market and actually see your impact in the market.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ve learned the basics of the product and our messaging so you can demo with confidence
- You’ve met with the key leaders that impact the product marketing function
- You’ve identified pain points and gaps in our sales and marketing collateral for the developer audience
By Day 60...
- You and your leadership are aligned on a plan for the developer with embedded analytics and are off to the races on executing across marketing and sales enablement
- You’ve worked with the broader marketing team to apply our messaging framework to level up existing sales and marketing collateral
- You’re closely aligned with your product management counterparts to understand and influence product roadmap with valuable user insights
By Day 90…
- You’ll have supported at least one product release and continue to create best practices to drive execution excellence
- You’ll be in lockstep with teams across the company providing valuable insights about users internally and creating valuable content for users externally
- You’ll be working closely with our sales team to infuse insights about your users and product domain throughout the sales cycle
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- You’ve translated complex technical concepts into value-driven, easy to consume messages just as easily as you translate customer pain points into technical feature needs
- You’re a doer that sees a problem and brings solutions to the table that you are ready to execute on.
- You’ve worked cross functionally and have established go-to-market best practices at a rapid pace
- You’ve crafted messaging that resonates and obsessively think about the best ways in which ideas and concepts can be communicated to prospects and customers.
- The Sales and Product teams you’ve worked with in the past rave about your collateral.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.