Product Marketing Manager at andros
- Develop positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation for andros products and apps.
- Work closely with the Product Team to understand the roadmap, features, and benefits to position andros solutions to key target audiences.
- Expertise developing marketing campaigns & programs for product solutions:
- Leading product launches, driving industry strategy, and creating thought leadership
- Delivering all materials in order to successfully launch, sale and upgrade products.
- Create and maintain product marketing materials including: new product introduction presentations, datasheets, brochures, sell sheets, sales aids, competitive, FAQs, website copy, whitepapers, sales presentations, scripts for product videos and copy for website/email/blog/social media posts
- Create messaging that helps Sales overcome objections and close deals faster
- Enable the sales team with trainings and product collateral
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team on Web content, product videos, and demand-generation campaigns
- Persuasive — Become ever more effective at marketing andros products
- Effective communication — Double down on effective communication, specifically written communication, to tell our story to external audiences
- Decisiveness — Demonstrate the ability to make decisions and clearly communicate the reasoning
- Focus on value outcomes — Bring values to the client and bring value to the team
- Quantitative analysis — Use data to make decisions and to quantify spend and impact
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue and efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- 5+ years in Product Marketing, preferably a SaaS model
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Ability to gather technical product requirements to create marketing programs
- Proven experience developing a product market road map with product & engineering