Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you a passionate Product Marketer who enjoys identifying new and exciting ways to educate, engage, and delight customers? If this is you, then there's no better time to join Reonomy's rapidly growing team!
As Reonomy's Product Marketing Manager, you'll be the dynamic driving force behind our go-to-market strategies, supporting our Sales and Client Success enablement across the company's mid-market and enterprise product lines.
You'll be responsible for developing and delivering both prospect and customer engagement initiatives and campaigns to educate our target accounts and drive ongoing adoption of Reonomy’s products. As our Product Marketing Manager, you will lead and execute on engaging marketing campaigns designed to provide differentiated value to our prospects and clients throughout their lifecycle.
You'll also bridge the gap between our Sales, Technology and Revenue teams to ensure Reonomy's messaging and brand are appropriately represented, from research and development to launch and enablement.
Are you a flexible, agile leader? If so, you might just be our next Product Marketing Manager!
- Be the product marketing expert for Reonomy by analyzing the market landscape and competition, keeping documentation of findings current, understanding and educating others on the buyer and user journey and sharing customer and market requirements with Product Management
- Work with Rev Ops, Customer Success and Sales team to ensure training, collateral, and other resources are up-to-date and on brand
- Own the creation of customer enablement materials
- Help develop value-based messaging and positioning of new features or benefits, ensuring that messaging is consistent across channels
- Develop, maintain & iterate on positioning & messaging for the creation of one-pagers, case studies and other collateral
- Maintain a feature release calendar, and partner with Comms on keeping the team informed
- 2+ years experience in Product Marketing at a SaaS company
- 4+ years experience in Marketing
- Experience implementing go-to-market strategies
- Creative flair with strong writing skills and a knack for developing collateral
- A marketing practices guru - you love keeping up with all the latest trends!
- Experience in Proptech or CRE is a plus
- Project management whiz who can juggle multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Exceptional communicator with a collaborative personality (you'll have tons of face time with different stakeholders in the company!)
- Competitive salary
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Company stock options
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
**We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.